About Chance 2 Grow
Whether clients prefer an ala carte business marketing strategy or a full-scale business implementation plan, Katharine McMahon can structure a unique program.
The clients that Katharine works with benefit from the skills she brings to the table and the services she provides, including:
- Logo and branding strategies
- Social media strategies and implementation
- Product development
- Pricing strategy
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Blogging strategy and implementation
- Website building, design and re-design
- Website copywriting
- Individualized and personalized business consultation
- Google Engage for Agencies™ certified provider
Katharine works with a selected group of preferred partners to assist her clients but remains personally involved in every account. “Clients want to speak to the company owner if they have an issue, and I set myself apart from the competition by being readily available.”
Client education is a part of Katharine’s business philosophy. She believes her clients should understand the reasons behind the processes and procedures being designed. Chance 2 Grow, LLC looks at each client as an individual project, there are no cookie cutter solutions offered because each business entity is as unique as its needs.
From solopreneurs to larger corporate environments, Katharine and Chance 2 Grow, LLC works with clients that may not have a marketing professional on staff. She also partners with marketing department personnel to propel their marketing and promotion efforts to new levels of success. Chance 2 Grow, LLC works with clients in Atlanta, California and New York.
Katharine is a business catalyst working in partnership with her clients. By taking a vested interest in her clients’ success she helps them achieve success by helping them grow, providing value and being a trusted business resource.
Current and former clients include:
- Genesee Country Village and Museum: The project included website conversion to new CMS/ecommerce platform with additional functionality, incorporation of blog from standalone blogging platform into new site
- The Cathedral Community at Sacred Heart Cathedral: This project involved the creation of a communications plan (in conjunction with Ad Council of Rochester) and the design and implementation of new CMS-based website
- Conejo Valley Corridor: Designed by Design Suburbia]. We were involved in the project and completed a website conversion to new CMS/ecommerce platform with additional functionality, re-using existing design from Design Suburbia. We provided advisory input on business growth initiatives
- Institute for Social Entrepreneurship: Katharine worked with the owners on brand positioning, new website on CMS-platform with capacity for future growth. From offering guidance and editorial input on new blog we remain involved in ongoing business growth consulting and partnership initiatives.
- Spa Events NY: This project included brand positioning and the creation of a marketing plan, website implementation guidance/assistance
- Dolce Cupcakery: For this business owner we have created, grown and maintain the Facebook page. Due to targeted marketing efforts we’ve grown the page from zero fans to 1,000 in three months. The fan rate continues to grow and is at more than 3,000 of which most are local fans that have tried and product and have placed orders with the business owner
About Our Owner
Katharine McMahon, Founder of Chance 2 Grow, LLC, brings more than 20 years of corporate marketing experience and expertise to her clients. She helps business owners, “pursue their passions and realize their dreams.”
As avid pet lover, Katharine named her business after her beloved Italian Greyhound, Chance. Katharine’s favorite quote is from Zig Ziglar. It reads: “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” It is a motto by which she operates her business and her personal dealings with individuals.
Where to find follow Katharine
Facebook: Katharine McMahon
Facebook: Chance2Grow, LLC